|Job title:||L&D Consultant|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Would you like to play a key role in the L&D function of a thriving US firm, as the main L&D Consultant in their incredibly successful New York office? How does working in a fast-paced, high-performance culture with a generous incentive program sound? Could you see yourself managing and building upon the day-to-day running of a vibrant L&D program in one of the most exciting cities in the world? Would you like to develop both your skillset and career within a dynamic and progressive global firm?
As an L&D Consultant, you would deliver and build upon the L&D program in place to develop exceptional recruitment consultants. You would work with a market-leading L&D team to further your own skillset, whilst delivering a proven training course to new starters joining the business. The role has large scope for expansion, as you would be able to shape the role around you and build upon the training in place whilst developing your own expertise.
The firm is a very ambitious global talent acquisition firm, with offices all over the world. They have ambitious growth plans and are looking to expand both globally and within the markets, they operate in. They place a large emphasis on upskilling all employees, leading to great career progression within the firm. They also have a thriving L&D team with members across the world, with regular team meetings to learn from one another.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Consultant candidate are:
- Inducting all new starters, and providing them with high-quality, proven entry-level recruitment training using a variety of training techniques
- Working with senior stakeholders to create & develop successful long-term training strategies
- Creatively locate and address any gaps in knowledge and capability across the business
The ideal L&D Consultant will have:
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience
- The passion and gravitas to succeed in training new starters
- A desire to work in a driven, high-performance culture
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!