L&D Consultant - 12 Month FTC
|Job Title:||L&D Consultant - 12 Month FTC|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 14:39|
Would you like to play a key role as an L&D Consultant as part of a market leading learning and development team? How does developing and delivering high calibre L&D content for a range of audiences sound?
As the L&D Consultant, you would play a vital role in a dynamic L&D function for the duration of the 12 month contract, delivering predominantly sales programmes to a variety of levels. Working with the wider EMEA team, you would be able to develop content already in place, and create you own.
The client is a market leading global recruitment agency, providing staffing solutions across a wide range of sectors. They have offices across Europe, giving you exposure to a variety of markets and experiences.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Consultant will be:
- Delivering high quality sales training to all members of the firm
- Review and improve upon material currently in place
- Work with the wider EMEA L&D team to enhance training facilitation and delivery across the region
- Demonstrate ROI on all training programmes delivered
The successful L&D Consultant will have:
- At least 1 year of experience delivering training in a recruitment agency
- The ability to hit the ground running, delivering high impact sales training
- The drive and desire to work in a high-performance environment, whilst developing their own skills and making the most of the opportunities available.
- Ideally success as a recruitment consultant prior to moving into L&D
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's