L&D Consultant - 12 Month FTC
|Job title:||L&D Consultant - 12 Month FTC|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Would you like to play a key role as an L&D Consultant as part of a market leading learning and development team? How does developing and delivering high calibre L&D content for a range of audiences sound?
As the L&D Consultant, you would play a vital role in a dynamic L&D function for the duration of the 12 month contract, delivering predominantly sales programmes to a variety of levels. Working with the wider EMEA team, you would be able to develop content already in place, and create you own.
The client is a market leading global recruitment agency, providing staffing solutions across a wide range of sectors. They have offices across Europe, giving you exposure to a variety of markets and experiences.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Consultant will be:
- Delivering high quality sales training to all members of the firm
- Review and improve upon material currently in place
- Work with the wider EMEA L&D team to enhance training facilitation and delivery across the region
- Demonstrate ROI on all training programmes delivered
The successful L&D Consultant will have:
- At least 1 year of experience delivering training in a recruitment agency
- The ability to hit the ground running, delivering high impact sales training
- The drive and desire to work in a high-performance environment, whilst developing their own skills and making the most of the opportunities available.
- Ideally success as a recruitment consultant prior to moving into L&D
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!