|Job title:||L&D Consultant|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Would you like to deliver the L&D training at a thriving, rapidly growing digital recruitment firm based in central London? Do you want to partner with senior stakeholders to create and deliver a market-leading new starter program? How does working in a dynamic, high-performance culture in a firm which produces world-class consultants sound? Would you like to develop your own skillset whilst working with a company which really values the progression of all its employees?
As the L&D Consultant, you will play a key role in expanding upon the L&D function within the company. You would work with senior stakeholders, including the market-leading People Director, to create a thriving new starter program, and deliver the training to all required. This is a great opportunity to work within a thriving firm which supports the development of all employees. There is significant scope to expand your role as the company grows, presenting an incredible opportunity for career development.
The firm is a dynamic digital recruitment company, with offices across Europe. It is going through an exciting period of growth both in the UK and overseas. They are hence looking to solidify the new starter program to give all recruits the optimum tools to succeed in their role. They place a large emphasis on the constant development of all employees within the firm, whilst maintaining a vibrant and genuine culture.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Consultant candidate are:
- Delivering a successful L&D program to all new starters using a variety of training techniques
- Work with the People Director to create and own a thriving Graduate Academy
- Working with senior stakeholders to create a successful program and content
- Identify and work on any knowledge gaps across the firm
The ideal L&D Consultant candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of experience in training in a recruitment firm
- Experience delivering training in a variety of methods
- The ability to command a room and deliver training in an innovate, passionate manner
- The drive and desire to work in an energetic, high-performance culture
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!