|Job title:||L&D Consultant|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Would you like to work as an L&D Consultant in a firm with a proven record of excellence and market-leading retention rates? How does being a key part of a rapidly expanding firm with offices in multiple countries sound? Would you thrive in a progressive, high-performance culture which always puts its people first? Do you want the opportunity to rapidly progress your career as part of an organically growing business?
Learning from an exceptional Head of L&D, the successful L&D Consultant will play a key role in an expanding L&D function, in a firm which places a huge emphasis on upskilling its employees, so you will be able to rapidly develop your skillset (and ultimately, your career) as a trainer. Working as part of a dynamic L&D team, you will be able to deliver and improve upon an extremely successful L&D program, through classrooms, workshops and 1-on-1 delivery.
The company has an extremely high performing culture and is dedicated to upskilling their employees and promoting from within. They constantly invest in their staff, with a clear roadmap for progression and external mentors help you develop your career. It has very ambitious growth plans, aiming to double its headcount to 500 people in the next few years. It is also looking to build upon its expansion overseas.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Consultant include:
- Delivering & improving upon training for new starters as well as experienced consultants
- Designing & implement new training practices across the business
- Working across the group to develop & deliver successful training strategies
The ideal L&D Consultant will have:
- At least 1 years’ experience as an L&D Consultant
- Experience of different delivery methods for training
- Proven success in a sales-based role
- Experience delivering training to new & experienced sales professionals
- The drive and desire to work in an energetic, high-performing culture
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be on the market for long, so apply now!