Junior Personal Assistant/Coordinator
|Job Title:||Junior Personal Assistant/Coordinator|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Eustace|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2017 16:44|
My client is a market leading search and strategy consultancy with international offices, allowing them and their client’s global coverage. They have dedicated practice specialists working with some of the best FTSE companies.
You must possess fantastic organisation, prioritisation and communication. Be proactive and driven, you must also have a meticulous attention to detail and a flexible approach.
To succeed you will be a rare individual that can deal with a fast moving and changing business but has the presence of mind to perform highly detailed work under time pressure. You will be highly systems and process oriented with a positive “Can Do” attitude, you will be self-motivated and happy to work alone and unsupervised for some of the time.
You will need to be a flexible, enthusiastic, effervescent and positive individual that has an abundance of energy and is a great communicator and influencer of people both face to face and over the telephone.
This is a multifaceted role with exposure to every area of the business You will be the first point of contact for IT queries, the database super user and PA to the owner. You will oversee the organising of client events, make sure the office is equipped with the essentials and manage the general admin.
- Maintaining the subscriptions register for journals and LinkedIn etc.
- Create and review information packs for specific firms
- Booking travel/accommodation, including filling the appropriate travel forms and sending to Finance for cost allocation
- CV formatting
- Vacancy List – maintain and circulate to office on a weekly basis
- Responsible for maintaining Invenias, ensuring all communication is documented accurately, as well as ensuring market intelligence and candidate information is up to date and relevant to be accessible by all within the office.
- Assist with managing the health safety and security of the office;
- Supporting the office and its facilities to run smoothly;
- Experience of using Invenias software or other databases is desirable
- Strong IT literacy and MS skills – especially Excel
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Total flexibility in adapting to a fast-changing environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's