Junior Office Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Office Manager|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Shanice Woolley|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2017 10:34|
Do you have great organisational and communication skills? Are you looking to start a fulfilling career in Office Management?
The client, a specialist IT recruitment company based in central London, are looking for a Junior Office Manager to join their team.
This thriving company is continuing to build its international client base, providing you with great protentional for career progression and the opportunity to create an extensive career path. You will become part of a brilliant team based culture here, where each member of staff is truly valued.
- Responsible for diary and travel management to the directors.
- Manage ordering of office supplies & files whilst ensuring the consistent up keep of office facilities.
- Manage the company’s social media platforms.
- Initial point of contact for any customer queries.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in office management or admin role.
- Degree educated.
- Previous experience in the Recruitment sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Outlook)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's