Junior Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£27,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 11:01|
Are you a social accountant, that is not afraid to engage creatives in conversation? Are you looking to take on more financial management responsivity?
Our client an Central London based, boutique production agency that are looking for a Junior Finance Manager to support the Finance Director. Successful candidates will have 3+ years accountancy experience & be actively studying.
The position is best suited to someone who has energy and a “can do” attitude that means you get through your workload in an organized and systematic basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management & oversight of the day-to-day processing;
- Responsibility for sales ledger invoicing and ensuring contracted milestones are paid on time
- Reconciling the cost reports in a timely fashion
- Interaction with production managers
- Maintaining the cash flow projections, and managing cash
- Collating and checking the payroll
- VAT returns & submissions
The person must have:
Degree in accounting or finance
Actively studying, AAT, ACCA or CIMA
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's