Junior Executive Assistant
|Job Title:||Junior Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 11:43|
Are you an aspiring Executive Assistant with at least 2 years' experience in a corporate environment? Would you like the opportunity to join a highly reputable Search firm based in the heart of London?
My client is a leading Search firm with an excellent reputation who are looking for an intelligent, polished, Junior Executive Assistant to join its London office. The ideal Junior Executive Assistant will have at least 2 consistent years of admin experience in a corporate environment. This exciting opportunity will give the successful Executive Assistant an excellent career progression route and the chance to join an established business with over 50 offices worldwide.
- First class communication and interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy and confidentiality. He/she will be in constant liaison with senior, high profile clients and candidates and is often the first point of contact.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to constantly changing priorities due to the ever-changing and fast-moving environment in which we operate.
- Capable of processing large volumes of work, often under pressure, within structured systems and to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate. Fully conversant with and possesses a recent track record of effectively using Microsoft Word
- Inputting, updating, coding and extracting information from the global database to assist in the search process
- Initiative to act without direction, eg acting on behalf of the consultant in discussions with clients and candidates
- Anticipate the consultant’s business and assignment needs.
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude to support colleagues and on occasion provide secretarial cover.
- Excellent organisational skills to coordinate international diary and travel for consultants and client/candidate interviews, conference calls and video conferences.
- Ability to use research tools eg the internet for extracting relevant information to be used in compiling company presentations.
- Must be degree educated with good A Levels
- Recruitment or financial services sector experience is preferred
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Proficient at using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook on both Windows and Mac
- Proficient at complex diary management
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional communicational skills (written and verbal)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's