|Job Title:||Junior Developer|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £30,000|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2018 18:16|
Are you a junior developer who can demonstrate a genuine fire and passion for using different tech stacks (e.g. Java, .NET or C#) to improve commercial performance? How does the opportunity to work in both a fast paced and ambitious global business environment sound to you?
My client is an international financial services recruitment company who are world renown experts in identifying, attracting and placing rare talent within financial recruitment and creating long-term value for their partners. They have built a unique environment that invests and empowers their employees to maximize their potential and grow instep along with this highly ambitious company. They are looking for bright, motivated, and highly motivated developer who is keen to work across the full tech stack within an agile environment.
This unique position will see you empowered with the responsibility to develop your digital skillset (Java, .NET or C#) to build and manage a diverse range of IT projects, including BI tools, web applications and a bespoke CRM. Our client has outlined a clear line of progression within the role and will invest in your development with the expectancy for you to build new products using different database language tools in the near future.
- At least 12 months commercial experience working in a fast paced environment
- Have a thorough understanding and experience using either Java, .NET or C#
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Being a good communicator, both written and spoken, with the ability to liaise with relevant business stakeholders
- An 2.1 or above in Computer Science or a similar subject would be an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's