IT Support Technician
|Job Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2017 12:13|
Are you an IT Support Engineer looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be an essential member of a high-performing team? Does the idea of joining a company where you will be learning new skills on the job whilst also receiving formal training excite you? This is the opportunity for you!
This well-established, multi-sector recruitment company who operate across the globe are looking for a motivated and personable IT Support Engineer who has a passion for keeping up to date with all the latest technologies. This role is crucial to the smooth operation of the company’s IT Systems. As a key member of the IT Department, this role will offer 1st line support to staff in relation to desktop support issues, whilst offering a variety of activities and opportunities for development.
- Provide support for Software, including diagnosis and escalation of CRM system faults, and support for business applications
- Ensure all items are logged and tracked in the company’s internal helpdesk package
- Assist with all telephonic changes, including allocations of new phone, CTI/voicemail configuration and re-routing
- Troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving and provide user support when necessary
- Provide 1st line support and troubleshooting for the Company website and integration link between the CRM system and the web site
- 12 months' experience in a similar position (desireable)
- Experience in the following technologies is required-
- Windows 7 & 10 Desktop
- Windows Server (basic exposure)
- Microsoft 2013 & 2016
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's