|Job Title:||IT Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 17:51|
Are you an ambitious and technically well-rounded IT professional? Would the opportunity to oversee and develop the European IT function for multi award winning global communications agency excite you? If your answer to both of these questions are yes then this could be the perfect for you.
My client is a truly global communications company with nearly a dozen offices across 3 different continents. This position would see you take over the IT operational side for their 5 European offices and see you being the point of contact to ensure that the IT systems are continually maintained and efficiently compliant. Heading up an IT team of 3, you be expected to manage and aid the continued development of those reporting into you. This opportunity will see you placed you at the forefront of everything IT across Europe and work within a technologically advanced company on the cutting edge of their respective sector.
- Oversea the day to day running of the IT function for this companies 5 European offices
- Monitor and develop their Junior IT team to ensure that they effectively grow and build upon their current skillset to improve the technical performance of the company
- Support the Windows and Mac work stations for all of the 200+ company members across the European work space
- Communicate effectively across the 5 different European offices from my client’s HQ in London and be an effective trouble shooter for any IT related issue
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years experience within IT technical support positions during which you have used and have a extensive understanding of office 365, Powershell and VMWare
- 3+ years experience of managing IT teams and enjoy seeing the development of those working under you
- Proven ability to work in fast and efficient manner with the ability to manage numerous projects at any one time within an MSP environment
- Have a passion for everything tech and be updated with new trends and developments in the area