IT Infrastructure Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 17:57|
An outstanding opportunity has arisen within a global, multi-sector organisation for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to play a pivotal role within the organisation. This position would be well suited to a candidate who is experienced and thrives working within a fast paced, sales environment and is looking for a new challenging step in their career. The position has arisen due to the continued growth of my client, which is always a good sign!
The overriding aim of this position is to reduce downtime, with responsibilities ranging from inhouse, on desk support, to looking after wider global issues, to creating onboarding processes for new team members. This truly is a captivating position where they are looking for somebody to come in and make the position their own and have it moulded to their skill set.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to the UK, Americas and APAC offices
- Responsible for on-boarding and setting up users
- Managing a range of projects
- Responsible for keeping software up to date and improving efficiency of IT systems within the group
- Diagnosis and escalation of CRM system faults, and support for business applications
Experience/System knowledge required:
- Three years’ experience in a similar position
- Bullhorn, Microsoft Suite, Box and an understanding of Cloud systems
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's