IT & Systems Coordinator
|Job Title:||IT & Systems Coordinator|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2017 10:24|
Are you a IT & Systems Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Would you like a broad-ranging position where you can have a genuine impact on the business and the direction they take? This is a brilliant opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will come from a second-tier IT support background with aspirations of reaching the role of IT Manager designate, they will also have a strong business acumen as an essential part of this position is to manage the ICT budget and negotiate the best possible agreements with external vendors.
The company are an ever-growing and established technical recruitment company who are renowned for developing their staff and love hearing ideas from everybody within the business about how they can improve and grow!
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluating user-needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these objective. This will involve making recommendations to Management; researching and installing new systems; offering users appropriate support and advice; and guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems.
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Managing relationships with all IT and systems vendors who are providing external support in order to ensure minimal downtime.
- Ensuring exceptional disaster recovery and cyber security controls are maintained to protect data from misappropriation and systems from external attack.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- Maintaining and providing first-line support for business-critical systems: Telephones; e-mail; CRM database (Bullhorn); print and Sharepoint intranet.
- ITIL or PRINCE 2 certification and experience of working with ITIL approaches and practices including incident, problem & change management.
- Demonstrated understanding of computer hardware, operating systems functions and components.
- Good understanding of networking basics/TCP/IP
- Desirable: Experience using Bullhorn or other recruitment CRMs; familiarity with InsightSquared or similar management information reporting tools; experience with Wordpress or similar website content management systems.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's