|Job Title:||IT Administrator|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 09:05|
I am working with a global VC backed STEM recruitment business growing at break-neck speed.
They're looking to hire an IT Support / IT Administrator, with the main aim to support the rest of the internal IT function, specifically around procurement, inventory management and a range of other responsibilities This excellent opportunity will give you a chance to progress your career within IT within the business.
As the company grows, you'll play a key role in ensuring internal systems work correctly and customers receive the best service possible. You'll work across the business and directly with key stakeholders day to day.
- Ordering and purchasing equipment and supplies
- Supporting users on Mac/IOS/Windows devices in-house and remotely
- Prioritising issues
- Diagnosing application, software, hardware & network faults
- Supporting updates and/or rollouts for application/training to staff
- 12 months+ experience in an IT support position
- Excellent communication skills and experience supporting an IT environment
- Experience of Windows, Office and mobile devices
- Knowledge of Office 365, CRMs, good application and infrastructure knowledge
- Relevant degree would be beneficial
- Proactive, motivated approach to work
- Experience troubleshooting IT issues and helping users in an office environment
This is a great chance for an IT support professional to stake the next step - join a growing company with excellent benefits, challenge themselves daily and make a real impact.