International Management & Treasury Accountant
|Job Title:||International Management & Treasury Accountant|
|Salary:||Circa £35,000 - £45,000/year (depending upon experience)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2017 13:10|
A global, well-established and industry-leading group of recruitment & executive search businesses is on the lookout for an International Management Accountant & Treasury Assistant to join their finance team. The group’s sheer success, causing them to expand and grow has necessitated this role to be created within the business – meaning that you will be joining them at a key point in the business’ trajectory for your career.
This is also a company that we have placed with multiple times before, and we have always received wonderful feedback from the candidates – who have also shown great tenure, and often progression!
A hybrid recruitment and executive search business that is over twenty years’ established operating across over 90 different countries. The company has seen consistent and successful growth and is looking to scale the business up further over the next year. You will be reporting directly into the Group Head of Finance and they will be looking to develop you so that as the business scales up (with the finance function being a key part of that), within twelve months you will be managing one other person and have heavily assisted in a new systems implementation.
Your role within the business would be to take ownership of ensuring that all tasks are completed across the group to a high standard, daily treasury tasks, as well as adding value to the accounts monthly. It will also include crucial ad hoc project work.
- Compiling, analysing, consolidating, and completing management accounts for all of the UK and international entities.
- Reconciling balance sheets and conducting analysis on all P&L’s of all UK and international entities.
- Providing all information required for management accounts to be created.
- Taking ownership of completing the invoice discounting and banks recs monthly
- Aiding in the preparation of quarterly HMRC reports
- Maintaining and constantly improving finance filing
- Being the go-to person for all treasury and cashflow queries and requirements
- Forex and hedging options
- Liaising directly with all bank managers internationally
- Overall review on the sales ledger for the entire group
- Aiding in the implementation of a new finance system
- Taking ownership for the year-end audit for all entities in the UK and internationally
- Xero.com experience
- All round accounts experience
- Overall review on the sales ledger for the group
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant - Immediate Start
City of London
£30,000 - £40,000
Interim Senior Management Accountant (one year fixed-term contract)
Santa Monica, Los Angeles
$60,000 - $80,000
Interim Project Accountant
£350-£400/day (flexible depending upon experience)
Group Financial Controller (6-Month Temp to Perm)
£70,000 - £90,000 (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits package