International Management Accountant
|Job Title:||International Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £33,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 14:34|
An international and rapidly-growing, tech recruitment company is looking for a confident and personable individual to join them as their international management accountant. With multiple offices across the globe and counting, you will be responsible for the management accounting for 5 of its international entities.
- Multiple award-winning IT and technology recruitment company with a global scope.
- Charismatic and lively team within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Invest time in each employee and develop excellent individual training and development plans.
- Working in multiple niche practice areas, it is excelling in its field and has been in the Fast Track 100 year on year.
- Fully preparing management accounts to trial balance and providing commentary and analysis to stakeholders.
- Producing monthly sales reports, statistics and graphs to be used by senior stakeholders.
- Assisting with monthly sales, balance sheet and month end reconciliations for all entities.
- Taking responsibility for accruals, prepayments and any adjustments that need to be made to the month end journals.
- Working closely with different levels of stakeholders to review and agree month end balances.
- Other ad hoc duties as credit control or report writing as and when needed.
What you need
- Studying towards CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- 3-4 years’ accounting experience.
- Experience working in a recruitment or executive search company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20,000 - £25,000
Assistant Management Accountant
City of London
£30,000 - £35,000
City of London
£25,000 - £30,000
£60,000/year - £70,000/year (depending upon the experience of the individual)
£40,000 - £50,000