Internal Recruitment Manager
Are you a Rec2Rec consultant or Talent Acquisition specialist looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you like the sound of leading a well-established Internal Recruitment Team, working with a highly respected leadership team? Would you love the opportunity to be an integral part of establishing a successful internal unit that will continually assist the successful growth of a highly reputable Recruitment consultancy?
My client is a multi-award winning, leading international Recruitment consultancy with multiple offices globally. The role will be positioned in their stunning HQ offices which is based in the City of London.
They are looking for an experienced ‘hands on’ senior internal recruiter to take ownership of the function and lead from the front while supporting an internal recruiter. You will be responsible for the UK Internal Recruitment strategy and will work closely with the Directors to ensure you’re aligned to business requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly desirable recruitment consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the sector. This company truly prides itself on it’s values around respect, integrity, passion and excellence.
·Managing/leading team – Continually supporting the development for members of the internal recruitment while demonstrating the right behaviours to lead from the front with the internal recruitment strategy.
- Candidate Sourcing – Writing engaging adverts in line with regulations, using job boards (inc internal business job board) with Boolean searching, headhunting and utilising social media outlets.
- Interviews & Closing – Professionally interacting with candidates at all times. Conduct effective pre-screening interviews in person to ascertain suitability. Conduct formal telephone interviews to determine if a candidate is suitable to meet a manager. Conduct preparation and debriefing conversations before and after interviews. Produce formal written offers. Giving verbal offers. Securing candidates acceptance once they have been offered.
- Managing process – Advert response management, ensuring to get hold of the best talent quickly. Uploading candidates to the database using relevant coding. Updating database throughout process. Providing candidates with constructive feedback. Sending contracts to new hires and ensuring return of contracts prior to start date. Supporting with onboarding process. Managing your diary and pipeline. Monthly preparation of your stats and hiring ratio’s.
- Matching & Selling – Developing an understanding of the business ensuring you can confidently sell the business, the brand and the role. Understanding the needs of the business and individual hiring managers. Match CVs against job descriptions. Generate candidate shortlists. Selling the candidates om when booking interviews with line managers.
- At least 3 years working in a position within a fast-paced Recruitment consultancy ideally Rec2Rec as you will be attracting talented Recruitment Consultants to the business. Can also come from an Internal or Talent Acquisition background but agency experience is essential.
- Strong desire to succeed by making placements.
- Resilient, self-motivated and capable of working under pressure.
- Stakeholder and candidate focused.
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Ability to work to best practise standards
- Capable of gaining buy-ins from others and shows the advantages and benefits of own ideas and strategies.