Internal Recruitment Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Recruitment Manager|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 17:37|
Job Description – Internal Recruitment Manager
My client is a well-established estate agency across London and surrounding areas – they have more than 50 branches and over 1000 employees across these areas proving that they are an industry leader within the estate agency sector.
This role is responsible for working alongside Directors and the Senior Management of the business to attract and recruit the best graduate and experienced talent.
This role also provides day-to-day management of the London recruitment team. Reporting into the Director of HR and Talent, you’ll be responsible for designing the internal recruitment strategy for the business.
You will be responsible for seeking improvements to not only attract the best talent but to retain and engage all hires.
This role requires someone that can identify areas of improvement across technology, retaining talent, attracting quality talent and increasing the conversion of hires from assessment days etc...
West London (travel in and around London when necessary)
· Ability to influence Directors & Managers
· Professional and credible
· Effective communicator
· Good presentation skills both oral and written
· Adaptable and flexible
· Strong team working and relationship skills
· Committed and determined
· People management
· Talent Engagement
· Resourcing experience within a professional services organisation
· Specialist knowledge of managing recruitment and selection across full resourcing cycle
· Extensive knowledge of recruitment and able to demonstrate the design of end-to-end recruitment strategy
· Able to train staff in recruitment and interview techniques
· Strong experience of building effective working relationships with internal stakeholders
· Experience of building competitor and professional relationships, which support recruitment effort
· Management experience with PSLs and senior level agency relationships
· Direct sourcing and headhunting experience
· Knowledge of recruitment systems
· Competent at Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Able to prioritise
· Commercially aware and focused on business and HR strategy
· Excellent understanding of the business
· Comfortable with figures, able to provide MI and statistics as well as market data
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's