Internal Recruiter - Creative Agency
|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter - Creative Agency|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 19:21|
Does the sound of joining a successful Marketing Technology Agency that has a “start-up” feel about it excite you? How does becoming the face of the brand and managing all of its internal hiring across the UK and New York sound? Do you want to love where you work? Would you enjoy working in a fun and, social environment that is full of creative and talented professionals? You may have just found the right opportunity for you…
My client is an exciting Marketing Technology agency that has established themselves as a market leader within a short amount of time. Since it’s inception 4 years ago they have opened offices in London, New York and have formed working relationships with big players such as Spotify, Facebook, Nike, Adidas, Just Eat, KPMG plus many more. Having organically grown by double the headcount in the past 12 months alone there is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the business as a brand ambassador that will attract the best talent to work for the business.
Working closely with the Founder and Directors you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, attracting and screening candidates through various mediums such as job boards, LinkedIn, social media and headhunting.
- Conducting interviews and building a pool of candidates for future projects.
- Pro-actively selling the brand to prospective experienced hires and graduates.
- Networking on social media and at industry events.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including working with third-party agencies.
- Offering and closing prospective hires.
- Managing the onboarding and induction to each successful hire.
Experience and skills required:
- Either a background in talent acquisition for a marketing, media or creative agency – or 360 recruitment consultants that have a background in supplying into these industries will be considered.
- Passionate and full of enthusiasm with the ability to sell the brand.
- Capable of pro-actively attracting candidates through headhunting.
- Creative and an outside of the box thinker.