|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 08:45|
Internal Recruiter - £28,000-£40,000 + Commission
Are you a 360 Consultant or Talent Acquisition specialist looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you like the sound of joining a fast growing family run business
My client is an award winning International IT Recruitment Consultancy that are rapidly growing and increasing headcount across the business by double the size over the next 18 months. In this hyper-growth period you will have the opportunity to lead the internal recruitment function and be one of the brand ambassadors to the business.
They are looking for a talented result-driven individual that wants to work in a fast-paced, lively, fun, target-oriented environment.
- Candidate Sourcing - Writing engaging adverts in line with regulations, using job boards (inc internal business job board) with Boolean searching, headhunting and utilising social media outlets.
- Interviews & Closing - Professionally interacting with candidates at all times. Conduct effective pre-screening interviews in person to ascertain suitability. Conduct formal telephone interviews to determine if a candidate is suitable to meet a manager. Conduct preparation and debriefing conversations before and after interviews. Produce formal written offers. Giving verbal offers. Securing candidates acceptance once they have been offered.
- Managing process - Advert response management, ensuring to get hold of the best talent quickly. Uploading candidates to the database using relevant coding. Updating database throughout process. Providing candidates with constructive feedback. Sending contracts to new hires and ensuring return of contracts prior to start date. Supporting with onboarding process. Managing your diary and pipeline. Monthly preparation of your stats and hiring ratio’s.
- Matching & Selling - Developing an understanding of the business ensuring you can confidently sell the business, the brand and the role. Understanding the needs of the business and individual hiring managers. Match CVs against job descriptions. Generate candidate shortlists. Selling the candidates om when booking interviews with line managers.
- At least 12 months experience working in a talent acquisition or similar position within a fast-paced Recruitment consultancy.
- Strong desire to succeed by making placements.
- Resilient, self-motivated and capable of working under pressure.
- Stakeholder and candidate focused.
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Ability to work to best practise standards
- Capable of gaining buy-ins from others and shows the advantages and benefits of own ideas and strategies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's