Interim Payroll Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 11:10|
Our client, a market-leading healthcare business based in Bromley, is looking for a Payroll Manager on a contracting basis to go in and use their extensive experience to train the Payroll Manager. This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in training and guide a payroll team across query and technical processes.
The successful candidate must have experience in processing limited and umbrella payroll. This is a brand-new team due to a recent company relocation, with a lack of financial understanding, your experience is key to developing the function into an efficient team!
- Ensure each stage of the payroll process is properly actioned, that staff are paid correctly, and correct payments are made, and appropriate information is communicated
- Provide strong leadership and developmental support to the payroll team, ensuring that the team are equipped with the necessary and relevant business skills, payroll knowledge and capability, to ensure an accurate, timely payroll service is in place.
- Aim to improve accuracy of outputs in order to reduce incoming queries
- Ensure all payments are reconciled and payments and returns are completed accurately and in line with internal and legislative deadlines.
- Payroll query resolution, including identification and resolution of systemic failure.
- Experience working in a healthcare or recruitment business
- Experience processing Ltd and Umbrella payroll
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London
£25,000 - £30,000
£50,000 - £70,000
£40,000 - £60,000/year
£60,000/year - £70,000/year (depending upon the experience of the individual)
£30,000 - £45,000