Are you a serial interim specialist? Can you pick up data, processes and systems quickly? Camino Partners are searching for an Interim FP&A Manager on behalf of an awesome niche firm based in Central London. This position will play a critical role over the next 6 months, helping on some exciting projects and also completing some business as usual tasks. This position will start remotely.
The Interim FP&A Manager will be working closely with the Director of FP&A. The business is over 500 people in headcount, truly international and has consistently shown year on year growth. The company moves extremely quickly and have a fantastic portfolio of clients; this role will be tough but very rewarding! The successful individual will be surrounded by some impressive colleagues who are all working towards a collective goal. As this is an interim position, we are seeking someone who can hit the ground running and show exceptional ability to complete tasks.
Responsibilities of the Interim FP&A Manager include:
- Using their expertise to support the business with vast amounts of projects
- Involvement in all areas of financial planning including budgeting and forecasting
- Production of summarised analysis to aid senior decision-making
- Involvement in the creation/improvement of reporting and analysis procedures
- Asessing project margins, KPI's and consultant utilisation
The successful candidate for Interim FP&A Manager will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA desirable)
- Several years FP & A experience
- Polished, hard-working, efficient with their work
- Demonstrable experience in services sector
- Accustom to providing analytics around utilisation
This role is highly competitive and unlikely to be on the market for long. Don’t hesitate to apply if it is the right fit for you.