Interim Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 12:09|
Our client is a fast growing IT & Tech recruitment business based in Central London. Due to the IR35 changes due to take place next year they are making adjustments to way their financial processing and reporting is done.
They require an experienced Financial Controller to join the business who can transition the way their transactional processing is done, alongside reviewing the reporting processes for the group across the Accounting function.
You will be partnering with the Senior Management team to improve the efficiency and style of reporting the businesses uses. It is important that the successful candidate has strong experience of stakeholder management and is well versed in the Recruitment industry.
- Project manage the transition of the Payroll from a monthly to a weekly process
- Partner with the FM, CFO and Head of Credit to review and improve the process
- Improve the reporting for the Sales Ledger and Credit team alongside the Head of Credit
- Review of monthly reporting processes & board pack
- Ad-hoc projects – potential to look at Month-End processes and reporting
- Experience in the Recruitment sector
- Stakeholder management
- Good Excel skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's