Immediately Available Temporary Receptionist
|Job Title:||Immediately Available Temporary Receptionist|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£75.00 - £85.00|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 15:05|
Are you an immediately available Receptionist? Do you have at least a years' experience as a receptionist and want to join a sociable, dynamic recruitment company?
My client is a national recruitment company based in the City of London who are looking for an immediately available, temporary Receptionist. The ideal Receptionist will have at least a years' experience and will thrive working in a collaborative recruitment company. The successful Receptionist will the face of the different brands and must demonstrate exceptional professionalism.
- Being the first point of contact for all guests coming to the office (including VIP’s) and taking care of them.
- Assistance with candidate registration, reference and ID checks, and ensuring all paperwork and forms are kept up to date for the branch
- Developing relationships with our London team and keeping on top of requests for the office
- Coordinating weekly stationery and ensuring supplies are continually monitored
- Managing all meeting room bookings for the London office teams and their candidates
- Being the first point of contact for all office-based enquiries including desk space, ID badges and security passes
- Receiving, screening or redirecting all incoming calls
- Receiving and distributing or securely storing all deliveries to the office
- Ensuring all office and building administration is kept up to date in liaison with our building manager
- Managing the reception and ‘info’ company inboxes
- Interact with external and internal staff professionally and confidently and ensure regular office pick-ups and contractors are booked in to ensure the smooth running of the building
- Creating a fully comprehensive office handbook as well as a receptionist & office manager role handbook
- Maintaining responsibility for all access and storage keys at the London office
- At least 1years’ experience as a mid-senior level receptionist
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Proficient in MS office and using Microsoft Windows desktop software.
- Strong emailing and personal communication abilities.
- Proven experience of working in a demanding office environment.
- High level of attention to detail