|Job title:||HR Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Jordan King|
|Phone Number:||020 3805 5223|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
£35,000 - £45,000
This is an opportunity to join a high growth, international professional services organisation as a valued HR Specialist.
My client is looking for someone to play an integral role throughout the employee lifecycle, providing a positive experience from induction to exit. The aim is to impact employee engagement and retention.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in collaboration with the board of directors to enable continuous improvement of the establishments people infrastructure.
- Provide support in a variety or operational HR services including recruitment, employment related administration, compensation, performance reviews, policies and procedures and on/off boarding.
- Handle employees questions and issues and provide support for administrative documents at employees’ request.
- CIPD Qualified OR degree in HR Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a HR generalist role
- Strong ER experience
- Up to date employment law knowledge for UK (International is a bonus)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
This is an unmissable opportunity to work for a scaling company that prides themselves on their company values. It’s essential this person is going to be able to take on the necessary values that help make this business as outstanding as it is.
To apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website!