HR Manager/Internal Recruiter
|Job Title:||HR Manager/Internal Recruiter|
|Location:||London Bridge, London|
|Salary:||Up to £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Yoana Petrova|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 18:06|
Are you looking to progress your career in HR? Do you have previous HR or Internal recruitment experience?
If so, please read on.
I am currently working with one of the largest creative agencies in the UK. They are a fast-growing business who pride themselves on developing their employees and offering extensive training to address specific development needs.
As the company is quickly growing, they are looking to bring a HR Manager into the team. The ideal person would be happy to get involved with internal recruitment of new employees.
- Implementing and/or improving HR processes
- Plan and implement continual professional development programs across the business
- Staff Recruitment and retention
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Record keeping
- Previous experience in HR and/or Internal recruitment
- Ability to communicate at all levels (working with various stakeholders)
- ‘’Can do’’ attitude
- Ability to adapt
This is a great opportunity for individual who is looking to be a part of supportive and thriving team. The company offers great working environment and happy to employ the right person on a part-time basis.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's