|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Salary:||£50.000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 20:10|
Are you an experienced HR professional who is looking to join an established business who are currently expanding? Would you like to be an integral figure and be part of a successful business? Do you want to be valued in your role?
If so, continue reading…
My client is a leading provider of technology consulting services; who partner with a range of businesses which include FTSE 100, fintech, technology, retail, media and many more across the UK. The role will be reporting into a personable Operations Director who is passionate about the development of all employees.
- Manage a team of three which includes HR Administrators and an Internal Recruiter.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding for all employees. Conducting exit interviews and working with Sales Managers internationally to ensure they're adhering to all procedures.
- Manage HR inductions.
- Compile employments contracts and any internal staff documentation, such as probation, salary increases etc.
- Manage holiday requests (once approved by line managers) and sickness for all employees on HR system.
- Manage staff benefits – extra holidays, gym, birthdays, pension, health care etc.
- Training schedule for new employees.
- Manage the HR system and ensure it’s kept up to date.
- Manage external relationships with operation suppliers.
- Keep records for each consultant on the books.
- Work with Office Manager to provide accommodation and travel for consultants when required.
- Maintain risk register for consultants.
- Provide HR reports to the Operations Director.
- Ad hoc project work.
Experience and Skills
- At least 5 years’ HR experience in a sales environment preferably recruitment.
- Strong understanding of Employment Law. Ideally with international exposure.
- Capable of working with and managing strong characters.
- Adaptable to a changing environment which is constantly growing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.