|Job Title:||HR Director|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £110,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 13:30|
Are you an experienced HR professional with experience of effectively operating within board level positions within international recruitment groups? Do you have a background in creating and implementing an HR strategy within a recruitment / consultancy environment? If yes then this brand new role might be for you.
My client is an international, micro specialist recruitment company who are rapidly expanding across the globe. This company have placed an emphasis on creating a high-performing and inclusive environment which allows for careers that both exciting and rewarding. This is reflective in winning several awards for “best company to work” for achieved a number of times in the past 5 years, a testament to the special environment that they have created.
The core purpose of the role is to take full ownership and responsibility for the global HR strategy building an excellent learning and development & talent acquisition function and providing optimal HR infrastructure across all brands in all locations.
• Deliver a comprehensive and internationally inclusive HR service across all of our client’s global offices
• Coach managers on performance management issues and processes through the creation and implementation of effective training plans
• Employee relations - manage absence, disciplinary, grievances, redundancies, sickness, providing advice and dealing with issues in a legally compliant, consistent and professional way.
• Implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all are up to date and in line with current local employment law.
• 6 plus years of recruitment sector experience within a commercially lead recruitment organisation
• Extensive experience in a senior HR position, including substantial exposure of running all aspects of an international HR function in a medium-sized business.
• Strong working knowledge of international employment law, and the ability to apply this to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common-sense approach.
• Track record of a high level of retention and employee satisfaction, as well as of recruiting high quality candidates.
• Willingness to travel internationally