|Job title:||HR Director|
|Salary:||£75,000 - £90,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Our client, a high-growth, international professional services group, is seeking a commercially minded HR Director in a newly created role.
The business has undergone significant growth since inception and provides tools and mentoring support to enable rapid and sustainable growth in high potential recruitment companies.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for the management of the people function globally; working with practice leads to develop best in class engagement and communication plans, leading a variety of HR projects (including the development of a new HR strategy to support company visions and practice objectives), talent management, employee engagement and experience, company reward program and equality & diversity policies.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong experience within a consulting company, people-based business or professional services firm.
• Substantial people development experience in an HR or Learning & Development capacity.
• International experience
• Strong team management, training, and development skills.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· The opportunity to complete their CIPD qualification (if relevant)
· To work in a people driven environment where development and role progression is key
· To shape a strategy to support the company vision and objectives
· To help scale a business during an exciting time of growth
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of an expanding Consultancy, contributing to continued structured and scalable growth, in a business-critical and career-developmental role.