HR Business Partner
|Job title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Are you an experienced HR professional that is looking to join a business that truly looks after its employees? Do you want to join a growing international business that keeps employees engaged and is full of talent? Can you work within a collaborative environment and take ownership of the HR strategy for the business? Well if that’s you, you know what to do…
I am currently working with an award-winning international recruitment business that is looking to hire an experience HR Business Partner to lead the HR function of the business. Reporting into the Head of People you will be responsible for implementing the HR strategy and assisting the business with achieving its exciting growth plans by providing companywide HR support and advice to deliver outstanding performance across the offices in the UK, US and Germany.
- Identify areas for improvement within the HR function and assist with solutions to enhance the HR offering companywide.
- Partnering with Directors and Managers to improve processes such as new starts, onboarding and leaver documents, employee records, diversity reporting, gender pay reporting and competitor benchmarking etc.
- HR support to the Management teams on a wide range of HR issues, including company policy, employment legislation and performance management.
- Be responsible for ensuring global policies are in line with the law and improving processes for the global business
- Provide advice and guidance on current and future employee Visa and immigration issues
- Acting as a point of contact for employees to discuss confidential matters or grievances.
- Lead on ER cases.
- Lead, manage and support critical people projects as specified by the Board; career roadmap redesign, performance management redesign, succession planning, benefits & wellbeing offering and improving engagement and retention metrics.
- Liaise with external partners
- Proven HR experience in a recruitment, sales or professional services environment.
- Demonstrated success in building and improving a HR function.
- An expert knowledge on Employment Law.
- Capable and passionate about working in a fast-paced, project led environment.
- An energetic and professional approach.
- A problem-solver with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
Apply now or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org