HR Business Partner
|Job title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
HR Business Partner
Do you want to work for an international award-winning brand that is achieving a huge amount of success while growing in both headcount and profitability? How does joining an established business that is passionate about the development, engagement and welfare for their employees’ sound? Would you thrive in a position where you’ll be an integral part of the business?
I am currently working with an award-winning multi-brand global recruitment business that is currently looking to hire an HR Business Partner. Reporting into a highly knowledgeable and personable HR Director, you will be responsible for assisting the business with achieving its exciting growth plans by providing companywide HR support and advice to deliver outstanding performance across the offices in Switzerland, Germany and UK.
- Identify areas for improvement within the HR function and assist with solutions to enhance the HR offering companywide.
- Partnering with Management, Admin and Talent Acquisition teams to improve processes such as new starts, onboarding and leaver documents, employee records, diversity reporting, gender pay reporting and competitor benchmarking etc.
- HR support to the Management teams on a wide range of HR issues, including company policy, employment legislation and performance management.
- Acting as a point of contact for employees to discuss confidential matters or grievances.
- Lead on ER cases.
- Lead, manage and support critical people projects as specified by the Board; career roadmap redesign, performance management redesign, succession planning, benefits & wellbeing offering and improving engagement and retention metrics.
- Proven HR experience in a recruitment, sales or professional services environment.
- Demonstrated success in building and improving a HR function.
- An expert knowledge on Employment Law in Switzerland and Germany.
- Capable and passionate about working in a fast-paced, project led environment.
- An energetic and professional approach.
- A problem-solver with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.