HR and Talent Coordinator
|Job Title:||HR and Talent Coordinator|
|Location:||South West London|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 10:50|
Would you like to play a key role in the HR and Talent function of a thriving digital Executive Search firm, shaping and building on the entire talent acquisition process? How does partnering with the HR Manager and senior management in a firm which really values the progression of all employees’ sound? Could you see yourself working in a varied role across the HR function of a vibrant digital Executive Search firm where no two days are the same? Would you like to develop your skillset and career within a dynamic and progressive firm with expansive global plans?
As the HR and Talent coordinator, you would deliver and build upon the talent acquisition programme to attract and develop exceptional candidates. There is an opportunity to get involved across every stage of the talent cycle, working with senior stakeholders to develop your own skillset at the same time. You will be able to have a major role in all areas of the HR function, working on everything from onboarding & offboarding to performance management. The role has huge scope for expansion and to ‘carve a role around you’, and you will be able to develop the talent acquisition cycle whilst constantly developing your own expertise.
The firm is a very dynamic digital Executive Search firm based in central London. It has hugely ambitious growth plans, looking to expand and develop both geographically and in the markets it operates within. It places a huge emphasis on constantly upskilling its employees across the firm, and is constantly looking to grow and evolve across the business.
The main responsibilities for the successful HR and Talent Coordinator candidate are:
· Working with senior stakeholders to develop and expand all stages of the talent acquisition process
· Partnering with the HR Manager on various projects
· Generalist HR roles such as onboarding new starters, offboarding, performance review and talent management
· Working closely with office management to ensure constant smooth operational running
· General admin duties and office support
The ideal HR and Talent Coordinator will have:
· Experience working in talent management/coordination
· The drive and ambition to expand the role and to push & develop themselves professionally alongside it
· Previous experience of working in a recruitment or executive search background
· The awareness to be a hard working team player than can work in an ever-evolving environment
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's