HR & Office Manager
|Job Title:||HR & Office Manager|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 09:27|
Are you an experienced HR professional? Does being the go-to person in the office give you job satisfaction? Do you have recruitment sector experience?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this HR & Office Manager position is what you have been looking for!
A health and social care recruitment business based in the City is looking for an ambitious, hard-working HR & Office Manager to join their team. This is a brand-new role for the business, allowing the ideal candidate to make the position their own and grow with the business.
Having a hybrid and hands-on role, the perfect HR & Office Manager will get to take full ownership of the HR function while also getting involved in supporting the day to day running of the office.
- Annual appraisals and probation reviews
- On and off-boarding of staff
- Drafting job offers and employment contracts
- Internal recruitment
- Liaising and maintaining a relationship with all third-party suppliers
- Organising social events and trips abroad
- Ensuring office equipment is stocked at all times
- Ad-hoc support for the sales team
- Recruitment sector experience is essential
- Have a strong HR background
- Experience with internal recruitment
- Highly autonomous individual
- Able to build good relationships
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's