|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 12:39|
Would you like to play a key role in the HR department for an award-winning market leading estate agency firm? Do you want to work as part of a thriving HR function, working with senior stakeholders whilst developing your own skill set? How does working in a dynamic, high performance culture in a company which really values the progression of all its employees sound?
As the HR Advisor, you will play a key role in maintaining and building on the continued growth of the company. Working within a broad HR team, including senior decision makers, you will work on a wide variety of generalist HR activities, giving you the chance to broaden your skill set. The role will enable you to get involved across a range of employee relations work, as well as being responsible for admin and support to front office branches. There is plenty of scope to get involved in project work and to expand your skill set into L&D and internal recruitment as your progress within the role.
The client is a market leading estate agency, with office all across London. This means that the role offers an exceptional opportunity to progress your career within the firm and take on more responsibilities. It places a huge emphasis on constantly upskilling its employees across the firm, and is constantly looking to grow and evolve across the business.
The main responsibilities for the successful HR Advisor candidate will be:
- Assisting with a range of generalist HR activities, focusing on employee relations work and employment law.
- Completing admin and support to front office branches, working with staff at all levels
- Working with the wider HR team on various projects
The ideal HR Advisor candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of employment law
- In-depth experience in all areas of employee relations
- The drive and desire to work in a fast-paced, sales-focused environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's