Head of Talent
|Job title:||Head of Talent|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $130,000|
|Contact Name:||James O'Connor|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Head of Talent
Sectors: Technology - Professional Services Search Firm
We are delighted to assist in the search for the first Head of Talent for a specialist search firm. Founded in early 2011 by a group of friends who had the ambition to disrupt the traditional search through the adoption of data analytics, technology, and partnership-based fee models approach.
The bespoke approach has led to tremendous success in developing key relationships and a reputation for delivering the best talent within their sectors. Their success and ambition to continue their growth saw them open their New York HQ in 2014. Now with two offices in the US and headcount across the business at 35 plus my client is looking to continue their growth in the US by hiring their first Head of Talent to lead their headcount growth across the East Coast.
- 5 years plus experience within an Agency or Search recruitment background.
- Lead and developed hiring strategies.
- Lead and developed interview processes from Entry level to Director level positions.
- Understanding of application tracking system.
Your day to day?
- With a footprint in NYC since 2014, you will be tasked with identifying new recruiters in similar markets or technical markets and recruiting them for all levels.
- Using the best software and tools to ensure you find the best candidates.
- Lead and manage strategies for key hirers across the US business.
Why this role and our client?
Our client wants this to be your role and to fully back you in your endeavor for hiring the best talent across the US. The brand and reputation will give you a great footing in searching and attracting the best talent.