Head of People
|Job title:||Head of People|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £90,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Head of People
Are you an experienced Talent professional looking to move into an autonomous board-level Head of People position within an international recruitment group? Do you have a background in creating and implementing internal talent strategies and processes within a recruitment business and can demonstrate the growth and development you have effected within a high performing recruitment business? If your answer is yes to all these questions then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client, a fast-growing international high-end recruitment company are looking for an exceptional Head of People to be responsible for the continued growth of the business in 2019. Reporting into the CEO this is a crucial role for the company, requiring you to look after the full talent function and maintaining the fantastic retention rate the business has achieved in the past 10 years. The business is looking to double in size within the next 2-3 years and it is essential that the right candidate has extensive experience in growing a recruitment company from a hands-on perspective. The essential feature of this role is to make sure that you can create a positive and forward-thinking culture and look at progressing the culture of the organisation to put it in a place for proper growth in the next 2 years.
· Responsible for all the retention and attraction processes and policies within the business encompassing L&D, Internal Recruitment, and HR
· Assessing the full talent strategy within the business and tailoring the new strategy to fit the business and maintain the strong culture within the organisation across all global offices
· Define and implement best practice processes within the business
· Focal point and leader of the business, supporting all career levels in their personal development, becoming the culture champion of the business
· Take responsibility around internal hiring – creating a cogent internal recruitment process and making sure it is aligned with the L&D within the business
· Build and develop future leaders and high performing sales consultants, to ensure a sustainable and growing business
· Define and own internal structure of teams in collaboration with group sales leaders
· Exceptional organisation and people management skills
· Proven experience within Talent Acquisition, HR and Talent Management
· Proven experience and success in creating an effective talent acquisition function and process
· Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
· Excellent strategic and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication and strong stakeholder management
· Proven experience in defining training plans, personal development plans, commercial metrics and KPI’s
This is a great role for someone looking to make a strong impact on the growth and trajectory of a high performing international business.