|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 12:45|
If you are an experienced Operations Manager and want the prospect to grow into becoming the Operations Director of a business, then this is the perfect career move for you.
An international tech recruitment business is looking for an excellent Operations Manager to help take them through their next phase of growth and development. Having successfully established themselves as a market leader as well as experiencing impressive growth in just a few years’, this is a great business to work for.
The role will be a varied position – supporting on projects for growth through to HR duties.
- Implement the business operational infrastructure
- Manage the HR function from implementing processes through to entire employee lifecycle
- Take ownership of the supplier relationships and procurement
- Head the contracts and compliance for the business including various accreditations
- Support on international growth
- Organise internal and external events
- 5 years’ operational experience in a recruitment environment
- Contracts & compliance experience
- Very proactive with a commercial mindset
- Confident to communicate and liaise with various stakeholders
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's