Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamblin|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 16:28|
Head of Marketing
Does taking full ownership of a marketing function excite you? Have you been looking to step up into a Head of Marketing position?
My client is a recruitment group with five individual companies coming under their group name. Currently, as the sole marketer of the group, you’ll be entrusted to build a marketing plan for each individual company in order to gain brand exposure on all fronts. As for the future, building a marketing team underneath this position will be an option available to you in order to support and manage your bespoke marketing plan.
This forward-thinking business has a progressive environment of which they’re looking to take on a like-minded individual to drive the group's presence and reputation. A marketer who is ever-evolving will thrive in this opportunity as they’ll be required to stay up to date with the latest market trends and adjust the strategy accordingly.
As a Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop a marketing strategy for the subsidiaries within the group
- Create and manage a marketing communication mix and associated implementation schedule
- Continually review changes to the market, taking feedback from clients and candidates, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
The ideal Head of Marketing:
- Having exemplary communication skills and an excellent command of English.
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage a budget
- A hands-on individual ready to get stuck in
- Dynamic and confident personality