Head of Marketing
|Job title:||Head of Marketing|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the future marketing direction of a fast growing VC backed recruitment group? Do you have proven experience working closely with C level staff and developing large marketing teams?
My client is a fast growing private equity multi-branded recruitment group operating out of London with a large high performing marketing function. They are seeking a senior “head of marketing” to work closely with one of the COO’s to develop and build up the marketing team in place as well as assist on strategic revenue generating activities.
· Competitor and market analysis, identifying gaps and niches to move into.
· Reporting into a COO providing board level strategic recommendations.
· Overseeing and developing multi-specialist UK wide team of 10 including 2 Senior Marketing Managers
· Support on the creation and implementation of strategies 8+ brands, with subsequent ROI reporting
· 10+ years marketing experience
· Proven experience in a fast paced sales environment
· Extensive C level stakeholder management experience & managing multi-functional teams.
· Strong generalist marketing skill set
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours