Head of Marketing
|Job title:||Head of Marketing|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Head of Marketing
Do you want to join an international business that still has a ‘start-up’ feel about them while they’re growing at a rapid rate? Are you confident with taking full ownership of the marketing strategy for a successful business? How does joining a business that understands the importance of investing in marketing?
I am working with an international business change and transformation recruitment consultancy that is currently looking to hire a Head of Marketing that will put together and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy for the business. The business has grown to a headcount of +50 employees since its inception, they’re looking to hire intelligent, professional employees to join them during this period of continued success and growth.
- Review and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy for the business.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in order to put together a strategy to execute that is aligned with the company objectives.
- Project-manage the design of a brand-new website for the business.
- Develop an innovative and measurable social media strategy.
- Create an engaging content and promotion strategy.
- Enhance brand awareness both internally and externally.
- Generate inbound traffic to the website.
- Refresh of all marketing collateral.
- Measure and analyse all activity to establish ROI.
- Identify, plan and execute events both internally and externally.
- Manage external suppliers.
- Work with the internal recruitment team to develop an employer branding strategy.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in either a recruitment or sales environment.
- Experience with planning and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working with autonomy and a self-starter.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Creative, innovative and a good eye for eye detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Engaging, enthusiastic, passionate and capable of building relationships with all colleagues such as directors, the marketing team, sales teams and all external suppliers.
- Project management experience.
- Resilient, flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Mature and professional.