Global Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Global Head of Marketing|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 10:33|
My client is seeking a Head of Global Marketing to join the business to lead the function and develop a high performing team. Having achieved steady growth in the past few years and with the company investing heavily into its infrastructure. Reporting into the MD, the successful candidate will have accountability for the development and implementation of planned marketing activities to maximise ROI and to contribute to the ongoing success of the business as they continue to grow. This will include responsibility for all online content, management of group websites, producing engaging content, managing email and social media campaigns, and performance analytics and reporting. This is an opportunity to work in a highly supportive business that has extensive ambitions to grow what is already an internationally recognised brand.
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy for the group in line with company objectives.
- Working with an external digital agency to develop the website as well as optimising it efficiently and driving leads into the business.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the function, including formation and development of the marketing team ensuring all marketing campaigns are coordinated with sales activities.
- Developing an email marketing strategy, marketing & comms campaigns (external and internal), creating business specific marketing materials, writing of engaging industry focussed content, database segmentation, HTML email template set-up, delivery and reporting.
- Work with sales managers / teams to participate in client events, workshops seminars etc
- Develop, implement and manage a digital social media strategy across all social channels associated with the group.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Understand and embed themselves into our clients unique and innovative culture.
Personal specification / experience
- 5+ years marketing experience with some of it spent within the recruitment sector.
- Experience operating at senior leadership level with exposure reporting to board level.
- Analytical with strong project management skill set.
- Strategic mind-set, highly commercial, creative, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail, process driven and methodical mindset.
- Personable and able to build good relationships with people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's