Head of Management Accounts
|Job Title:||Head of Management Accounts|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 08:57|
Head of Management Accountant
Are you a driven and calculating finance manager? Are you a dynamic and confident leader looking for a new, value-adding role? Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can immediately drive change within a business?
A highly-successful, international consultancy is looking for a shared services team leader to join the business and help to completely reorganise the finance function. With multiple international offices and a presence that spans even further across the globe, they are a company that work with a number of incredibly well-known businesses and are looking for a finance manager to join the team to assess and develop the running of the finance. Reporting into their incredibly impressive Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for managing the accounts assistants and working closely with the finance business partners to develop a lean and efficient reporting process.
- Posting monthly journals and producing the first draft of the management accounts for both the company and clients.
- Conduct analysis and investigate any discrepancies that may arise, presenting your findings to the clients and internal management teams.
- Produce internal and external client budgets.
- Develop a team of 10+ individuals, setting targets and performance management.
- Point of contact for all business partners and senior stakeholders within the business.
- Build strong relationships and trust with senior stakeholders across multiple regions.
- Challenge current practice and improve processes wherever possible.
- Produce monthly recharge reports and provide additional ad-hoc reports when requires by clients.
What you need
- Good systems experience, ideally in CODA.
- Previous experience managing a large team.
- Experience driving change within a business, demonstrating the ability to handle difficult situation with composure and maturity.
Other potential experience: Finance Manager, Manager of Finance, Shared Services Team Leader, Shared Services Manager, Shared Services Team Manager, Head of Shared Services, Head of Shared Services Team and Shared Services Team Manager.