Head of Legal
|Job Title:||Head of Legal|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £80,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2018 09:34|
If you are a proactive legal professional with several years’ contracts and compliance or legal experience in the recruitment sector, then this is the role you have been looking for!
An international recruitment business is looking for a bright, solution-orientated and pro-active professional to join their vibrant and growing business as the Head of Legal.
Your new company is a multi-brand business operating in several sectors such as IT and Energy, with several international offices.
The ideal candidate will be have the opportunity to manage a team of 3 while also looking after the entire contracts and compliance function. The role will be varied from reviewing and negotiating contracts on a global scale, to ensuring strong and up to date compliance policies and procedures across the brand.
- Review and draft international contracts
- Negotiate non-standard terms of business
- Ensure commerciality is ensured and any risks are managed
- Improve upon and introduce new policies and procedures
- Manage internal and external audits
- Oversee the group compliance policies and ensure policies are kept up to date with current regulations
- Recruitment sector experience – ideally international
- Prior experience in compliance and handling contracts
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Very proactive
- Managed a team before
- Ideally a legal background (LPC preferred)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's