Head of Legal and Compliance
|Job Title:||Head of Legal and Compliance|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 09:11|
New year, new career? Do you have management experience in a legal and compliance department? Have you worked for a recruitment company before? Do you want to take on a fantastic Head of Legal and Compliance position?
Then hit the apply button now.
Your new company is a multi-brand, international recruitment business that has shown impressive growth in a short period of time. With so many recruitment businesses failing to give enough attention to their support function, this is a business to be respected for placing their non-sales team at such high regard.
The role will have direct reports which the Head of Legal and Compliance will be responsible for. It will entail managing this department and mitigating risks for the group.
- Act as the point of escalation for problems that cannot be resolved
- Support the team, including setting and overseeing objectives of the team, performing appraisals and developing them professionally
- Add commercial value to help grow the business through the design and delivery of new services and solutions
- Work closely with the board of each brand to support their strategic plans under your remit and deliver against those needs
- Manage the budget and associated costs for all aspects under legal and compliance
- Recruitment sector experience and knowledge of legislations that affect the industry
- Experience in managing legal, commercial and legal functions
- Experience delivering cross-function projects
- Confident and persuasive communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-sufficient
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's