Head of Learning and Development
|Job Title:||Head of Learning and Development|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £90,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 08:59|
Are you an experience L&D / Talent professional looking to work with a growing ethical recruitment business? Do you like the idea of creating and implementing a dynamic training plan supporting the growth of a market leader in the tech recruitment sector? If you have a passion for ensuring the internal training of business personnel for a rapidly growing business, then this role could be perfect for you.
I am currently working with an IT recruitment group, who over the last few decades have progressively grown to become leaders in their market, providing an extensive range of technological services to their clients. This role will empower you with the responsibility to create, implement and execute a comprehensive talent plan across the global business. This role is an opportunity for you to work in a diverse and multi-cultural organization whilst creating a new training, HR and talent acquisition program to implement in the company.
- Developing a global talent & L&D strategy for the support of hiring and development of all sales and managerial staff
- Create, implement and support senior sales training across 3 different European locations in line
- Manage the current team of 2 trainers and 1 talent associate to support the rapid growth of their company
- Identify L&D and HR management information e.g. training hours per staff, ROI, cost-per-hire to improve company performance
- Build a competency framework based on the company values within the talent strategy helping to redefine roles and ensure effective succession planning
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing and delivering effective training in the staffing / recruitment sector
- Effective collaboration with company stakeholders and able to effectively work both strategically and operationally
- Proven skills in successfully designing and implementing an effective sales training program
- Strong organizational and project management skills are essential
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to you, apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's