Head of Learning & Development (L&D)
|Job title:||Head of Learning & Development (L&D)|
|Location:||New York City|
|Contact Name:||Muneeb Mir|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Would you like to deliver L&D training at a rapidly growing staffing firm headquartered in NY? Do you want to partner with senior stakeholders to create and deliver a market leading academy program? How does working in a dynamic, high performance culture in a firm which produces world class consultants sound? Would you like to work with a company who value the progression of their employees?
As Head of L&D, you will play a crucial role in expanding the L&D function directly liaising with highly motivated directors. Tasked to create a thriving new starter program and deliver training to all levels. There is significant scope to expand your role as the company grows across the U.S and globally, presenting an incredible opportunity for career development
Our client is looking to solidify their new starter program giving recruits the optimum tools to succeed in their role. Placing emphasis on constant development and coaching of all employees regardless of seniority, whilst maintaining a vibrant and genuine culture.
- Delivering a successful L&D program to all new starters using a variety of training techniques
- Work with the CEO and Division Directors to create and own a thriving Graduate Academy
- Implement a successful managerial up-skill program
- Identify and work on any knowledge gaps across the firm
- Minimum 3 years of experience in training in a Staffing firm
- Ability to command a room and deliver training in an innovate, passionate manner
- The drive and desire to work in an energetic, high performance culture
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
If you have any questions please get in contact
+646 751 8916