Head of L&D for a multi-brand recruitment group
|Job Title:||Head of L&D for a multi-brand recruitment group|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2017 16:59|
My client is one of the world’s fastest-growing recruitment consultancies in the fields of specialist professional recruitment - they are a family of recruitment consultancies with individualist specialist brands, focusing on core common values and behaviours that unify their relationships with clients and candidates.
The aim of this role is to provide excellent overall service of all Learning and Development across all the brands both strategically and operationally.
- To develop, agree and implement a Learning and Development strategy consistent with the growth ambitions, strategic aims and budgets of the Region and its individual operations.
- To continually evaluate the strategy to ensure it is aligned with changing business needs.
- To conduct a regular and thorough Training Needs Analysis across EMEA to identify the key and relevant learning areas and skills gaps across all levels
- Regularly review the company skills matrix and feedback from HR processes to identify pressing training needs.
- To understand each brand's overall longer term ambitions, commercial priorities, short term objectives and immediate requirements in order to identify any brand specific training initiatives.
- To actively encourage a continuous learning culture through training delivery, mentoring and coaching.
- To develop and deliver interventions, through training and coaching to optimize the performance of all managers.
- To raise the profile of the Learning & Development function, ensuring its internal customers across the Region have a clear grasp of its purpose, plans and achievements.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of working within the recruitment industry, as consultant or particular knowledge and expertise in the recruitment industry
- Experience in developing and delivering a wide range of recruitment and sales training from basic sales skills through to leadership development within a large corporate environment
- Team management and motivation and Individual coaching experience
- Management experience of a small team is essential
The successful candidate must possess a passion for delivering learning solutions that create permanent change, be highly commercial and organised and an excellent communicator. There is a strong opportunity to build a team of your own in this role and be a fundamental part of the group.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours