Head of L&D
|Job title:||Head of L&D|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Head of L&D
Would you like the opportunity to work as the Head of L&D at a fast-growing, international tech recruitment firm? How does working in a fast-paced, social and high performing culture sound? Could you see yourself building a successful L&D function from the ground up? Would you like to progress your career with a thriving firm which focuses on the constant development of all its employees?
As the Head of L&D, you would have the opportunity to play a key role in creating a comprehensive L&D program, covering all areas of the business. Working closely with senior stakeholders, you will be able to rapidly progress your career within a dynamic, highly ambitious firm. You will be able to build upon a successful existing L&D program for new starters, whilst augmenting the skillset of existing consultants and implementing training for senior management.
The company is going through an incredibly exciting period of growth, rapidly expanding its offices in the UK and overseas, looking to double in size each year. It places a large emphasis on constantly developing and upskilling all employees, whilst maintaining a vibrant & genuine culture. They host regular charity events and offer a wide variety of incentives which are accessible to everyone, regardless of seniority.
The main responsibilities for the successful Head of L&D include:
- Constantly developing team members across all levels and roles, using a variety of coaching method
- Inducting all new starters, and providing them with high-quality entry-level recruitment training
- Create and run a regular development session for everyone in the company
- Identify and address any lack of knowledge or capability across the entire business
- Working with senior stakeholders to create a long-term L&D strategy for the firm
The ideal Head of L&D candidate will have:
- The hunger and drive to constantly develop in their own career
- A background in L&D, in either recruitment or a sales-based firm
- Proven success in a sales-based role
- Experience in training and working with both new starters and senior sales professionals
- The desire to work in a friendly but driven and high-performance culture
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!