Head of HR
|Job title:||Head of HR|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £90,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Our Client a high growth, fast paced tech enabled business, is looking for a Head of HR to join their new people function. With scope to build up a team almost entirely from scratch and improving every area of people function. This hire will be crucial to the long-term success of the business and will have the freedom to implement a range of new ideas & projects as they scale-up across the next few years.
With rapid growth plans over the next year to increase headcount they see a demand to create a more mature organisation to manager the increased scale whilst maintaining and improving the already fantastic culture. This role will be vital in doing this.
Role as Head of HR
· Overseeing the development of hiring processes that can cope with an increasing volume of candidates and attract the best talent out there.
· Helping up-skill the entire workforce, overhauling existing training programmes, and introducing a range of new ones.
· Maintain and grow the wonderful culture, ensuring everyone continues to work collaboratively in and out of the office; has the freedom to suggest and run with new ideas and has fun while they’re at it!
· Help us find and set up new offices in London and Nottingham for all the fresh faces they're bringing onboard.
· Review and maintain our compensation & benefit packages, suggesting alternatives where necessary, and staying on top of changing markets.
· Advise and support people around the company as and when personnel issues arise, helping smoothly guide difficult situations through to fair conclusions.
You must as a minimum have:
· Experience working within a rapidly growing company, ideally one larger and more mature than they are at the moment
· Experience across generalist HR including: L&D, developing culture, compensation, and dealing with complex/sensitive issues
· Evidence of the positive impacts you’ve previously delivered from within the people function
· Experience line-managing a team
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Manager looking to take the next step in owning and running a people function in a young and exciting tech business.