Head of Global Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Global Marketing|
|Location:||City of London|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 12:08|
My client is seeking a Head of Global Marketing to join the business to lead the function and develop a high performing team. Having achieved explosive growth in the past few years and with the company investing heavily into its infrastructure. Reporting into the COO, the successful candidate will have accountability for the development and implementation of global planned marketing activities to maximise ROI and to contribute to the ongoing success of the business as they continue to grow internationally. This will include responsibility for all online content, management of group websites, producing engaging content, managing email and social media campaigns, and performance analytics and reporting.
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy for the group in line with company objectives.
- Working with an external digital agency to build 3 new websites as well as optimising them efficiently and driving leads into the business
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the function, including formation and development of the marketing team ensuring all marketing campaigns are coordinated with sales activities.
- Developing an email marketing strategy, marketing & comms campaigns (external and internal), creating business specific marketing materials, writing of engaging industry focussed content, database segmentation, HTML email template set-up, delivery and reporting.
- Work with sales managers / teams to participate in client events, workshops seminars
- Develop, implement and manage a digital social media strategy across all social channels associated with the group
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Personal specification / experience
- 5+ years marketing experience with some of it spent within the recruitment sector.
- Experience operating at senior leadership level with exposure reporting to board level
- Analytical with strong project management skill set
- Strategic mind-set, highly commercial, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail, process driven and methodical mindset.
This is a truly exciting role within a high-performance business with an opportunity to make a real tangible difference.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's